I NEED HELP~
aww~ project is stressing me up!!!
tml need to submit my programming project & report + ppt for my I&E..
& tml got i I&E presentation again~
hai yo.. so many presentation .. nx week i still have 1 more presentation..
OMG MAN~ so many thing need to do !!!! headache ahhhh..
& 12 aug is my accounting exam!
i don understand a single thing my teacher teach!!
haix.. what happen to me T___T..
i need something to motivate me and keep myself back on track..
aww~ project is stressing me up!!!
tml need to submit my programming project & report + ppt for my I&E..
& tml got i I&E presentation again~
hai yo.. so many presentation .. nx week i still have 1 more presentation..
OMG MAN~ so many thing need to do !!!! headache ahhhh..
& 12 aug is my accounting exam!
i don understand a single thing my teacher teach!!
haix.. what happen to me T___T..
i need something to motivate me and keep myself back on track..
i've been slack for the whole sem sia..HOW?
miao arh miao must jia you lahx..
miao arh miao must jia you lahx..
Thanks baby;
for supporting & consoling me..
love you ~
love you ~



No comments:
Post a Comment